i need an adult. i realize that i am technically an adult, but i really need an adultier adult
1. I’ve gone to bed late every night since the week started.
2. I’ve gone to work tired as hell every day since the week started… see the correlation?
3. I keep saying i’m giving up coffee, but i keep feeling like i need it so i never do.
4. The music video i’m making with my kids is coming out beautifully. I’m proud of myself, I’m proud of them.
5.I hope all my kids come back by friday because i want to stop shooting on friday, so i only have to worry about editing. They need to practice singing the song, and the accompanying dance moves starting monday.
6. So everything is back in motion for my other job. I really, really like my new boss. Like, really!
7. Hard exterior, soft interior.
8. guess I’ve reached a dead end.
9. I need to get up at the crack of dawn, buy ground chicken for my campers, and apply for after school counselor when i wake up tomorrow morning.
10. i set my alarm for 6:45. Knowing i’m only getting 6 hours and 40 min of sleep is killing me.
11. I didn’t talk to my boyfriend tonight. That doesn’t feel right.
1. I’m concerned about the status of this new job. The lack of communication is scaring me.
2. Boo loving keeps me up way longer than I intend to be up.
3. My shoes and my 3rd pocketbook came in today.
4. The steel pan that I hear yesterday may be a recording, or a band is practicing the SAME song over and over -.-
5. ITS NATIONAL LIPSTICK DAY. I loooove me some lipstick!
6. I’m not making it to 10 ✌️
When ur hair won’t listen to you and its a mess and ur just like ???? I grew you myself??? I gave you life and this is how you repay me??
is that how parents feel
Early 70’s behind the scenes of Sesame Street with the Muppets.
I want to pierce my ears again.
president of the carefree black girls
her everything. I love Solange to the moon and back.
me: what’s for dinner?
her: *spreads her legs*
so, did you not cook or ….. cause popeyes closes at 10 and i need to leave now if i’m gon make it.
That awkward moment when you leave a store without buying anything and all you can think is “act natural, you’re innocent”.
Black people probs^^exactly.
thought I was the only one.
Shit. This. Is. Me.