1. This is the best vacation ever.
2. My aunt is just letting me drink all the liquor my little heart desires!
3. I’m sitting on a beach in Mexico with traditional nachos and free wifi. Could life be better!
4. My aunt has no children which is why she spoils me. I have siblings yet I’m an only child lol
5. Oasis of the Seas 👌
6. I’m on the biggest cruise ship in the world complete with a carousel and a living park.
7. I don’t want to come back to America.
8. Jamaica crept it’s way into my heart as a favorite vaca spot. But Aruba still has my heart.
9. Shopping for souvenirs are too hard. Everyone is getting a shot glass, I don’t have time for that.
10. I can’t even tell how many times I’ve been hit on by men! I’m now known around the ship as “Sexy Karissa” all because some comedian spotted me on the crowd.
11. I miss my boyfriend more than anything. It’s disgusting lol.
These shows taught me all about animals, science, math, geography, reading, grammar, kindness and friendship.
This will always be golden
Mr. Rogers was actually an ex Marine and has tattoos everywhere that’s why he wore a sweater every episode
But yo, ya’ll are forgetting Liberty Kids!
one of the hardest things for me to do is ask for money. i can have $5 dollars to my name, and I’ll make ends meet if I have to. I know I can call home at any time, but pride won’t let me…
but then my aunt will look at my bank statement and will COMPLETELY BITCH ME OUT for not calling home for money.
So M.A.C was supposed to come out with a line called playland. It was supposedly set to release online on Monday, I can’t tell you how many times I refreshed my email/MAC website all of that. They made yellow lipstick, and I need to own it. My favorite thing by my favorite company in my favorite color? Yaaaaas Jesus!!
But now when it does release I’m going to be in the middle of the ocean! And I’ll probably forget too. I need to call in some favors!
1. I want I go to my internship tomorrow but I’m scared I’ll be too tired to wake up.
2. Movie night with my boyfriend is always great.
3. We really make long distance really work. Miles away he still makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
4. I made stew chicken for the first time and that shit was le bomb dot com.
5. My friend gave me her jug of milk and she doesn’t know how much she blessed me by doing so.
6. I’m fucking around. I have a midterm on Thursday, and I stopped being diligent about studying.
7. Nearly had a crisis with my going home plans, but crisis averted.
8. In 4 days I will be in the middle of the ocean.
9. I was thinking about my future child… If I give them hyphenated last names and they marry someone with a hyphenated last name, but both parties wanted to use both their last names, are they gonna have four last names?
10. I have an over active imagination
Friend: ”We’re all going out this weekend, you wanna-“
Lmao. Literally me and my friends.
a round of applause for this message
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS EVER SINCE I HEARD THAT FUCKING SLUT-SHAMING SONG
This gave me all the life.
OMG why did I think of Jo Masterson and her stans when I read this.
Also see the Autostraddle article about Taylor Swift. Very good.
This Indian actress shut down a reporter for telling her to keep quiet about women’s rights.
THE INTERNATIONAL CLAPBACK
This is beautiful and perfect and EXACTLY as the world should be.
I tweeted that this commercial made me cry, and one of the gay dads from the commercial favorited it.