1. mani pedi is on point i legit feel like a brand new woman
2. had an amazing evening with some new friends
3. saw a lot of people from my university at this event
4. i really love my bf’s frat brothers. kinda surprises me when they get protective of me.
5. today i somehow good drunk in like 10 mins. i had some strong ass punch and got swindled into a shot. i only had the punch to chase it with and next thing you know i was on my ass
6. i nearly hopped in the pool fully clad.
7. VINCY MASSIVEEE. THREE DIAMONDS ALL DAY.
8. I have an interview tomorrow and idc.
9. we had a bbq at my house and i didnt get to stay. had a burger before i left it was amazing.
10. love is so crazy.
my little cousin got bit by a house spider and she was crying so i went to get some stuff to soothe and numb it but before i could even walk out the door i heard her quietly whisper ‘i can’t handle the responsibility of being spiderman’
i feel bad for people that only pride themselves on their looks as if it’s the only thing going for them because they’re gonna be so sad and depressed when they’re old lol
not if you’re black
Black don’t crack :-)
1. I told my bf that I wanted to be a make-up artist last night. I don’t really want to be a make up artist, i just wanna be cool and fashionable and it be okay for my to have purple colored hair.
2. I need to go to the nail salon. Maybe I’ll love myself tomorrow.
3. I hope that my next paycheck gets direct deposited because Lord knows I can’t deal with having to go all the day to my job to pick it up.
4. Choir rehearsal was good, its great when i can sing properly.
5. So i’m realizing that the lip tar i so desire isn’t sold in store at Sephora… which means I’d have to order it online…which means THEY GOT ME FUCKED UP. I’m tight though, I really wanted it.
6. I cleaned my make up brushes and they look and feel amazing. Unfortunately that was the only thing I was able to clean. I was seriously trying to clean my room. Whatever, it’ll be my project for the week.
7. Tomorrow is the West Indian day parade here in Brooklyn, NY. I am first generation American and since I was born VERY shortly after my family moved here, I am very deep rooted in my culture. Despite that, I haven’t totally grasped all parts my heritage, because Jouvert and Carnival aren’t things I hold fast to.
8.To some extent, I feel like labor day is just extreme bandwagoning. One of my pet peeves is people who wanna claim they’re from somewhere so badly, but know NOTHING about said place. I understand you have family from the country, but do you at least know what the colors on the flag your so proud to represent mean? What does having ties to this country mean to you? Being West Indian is so so SO much more to me than just soca/reggae and food.
9. I just ate and I’m starving. This is extremely annoying. Maybe I’ll make a waffle.
10. I hate the weekends. It slows down my job search… a lot.
One of Beyoncé’s models for her VMA Vanguard Award performance tells a story about how Beyoncé comforted her before the show began. So sweet!
How to be a smart bitch
I AM JOSELINE! INCREDIBLE!
19 kids and counting is my favorite. The Duggar family is too cute. Sometimes it makes me want a big family but childbirth….
books are just dead tattoed trees
That’s metal as fuck
1. I seriously have to eat better. I maybe have 1 1/2 meals a day. I have frequent headaches.
2. I need to start practicing getting up early. Getting up early means that I’m eating breakfast. Most days I miss meals because I don’t get up until after 11, and by the time I start my day it’s lunchtime.
3. For the first time ever, my boyfriend told me what he wanted for his birthday. I am ecstatic.
4. I had brunch with my college friends. I hated my food and ever since my first brunch experience, I really don’t like the taste of alcohol.
5. I feel like I don’t know my friends anymore. It’s been so long.
6. I just trimmed my hair. to be honest, i just wanna cut it.. and perm it.. really badly.
7. I realized that I don’t actually want to dye my hair. I just want to add highlights! That would definitely make me happy, without having to dye the entire thing!
8. i went to sephora looking for lip tar in “pagan” but they didn’t have it. I was highly annoyed.
9. I need new foundation. One my bottle is at it’s end, two i don’ think it matches my complexion. I think I’m going to switch to drugstore foundation because i give MAC too much of my money.
10. My stomach is like a bottomless pit these days. Too bad it doesn’t look that way. I need to work out.